Once availability has been confirmed, and you tell us that you wish to confirm a reservation, here is what happens:
- Rental Agreement – we will send you a Rental Agreement via email. Please sign and return it with the deposit or make payment of the deposit by Credit Card.
- Confirmation of rental to guests upon receipt of the signed agreement and the deposit.
- 60 days prior to beginning of your vacation, the balance of the rental amount is due. Our guests agree to authorize a fully refundable deposit of $325.00 U.S. charged as a hold on a credit card in the event the house is damaged or items are broken.
- Upon receipt of balance, an information package is sent to guests. Package includes information about: the house; contacting our on-site manager who meet guests in the village and show them to the house; maps and directions; Information about: the village; the surrounding areas; dining; wine tasting and other activities.
- We welcome your questions at anytime during the planning of vacations and are happy to provide any help, information or suggestions.
- If you would like rental rates quoted in currencies other than United States Dollars, we use the live mid-market rate conversion at: http://www.xe.com
- No later than 2 weeks prior to your departure, we ask that you make contact with our onsite Manager to arrange arrival details.
- Bienvenue à “les Pelerins” – Bonnes Vacances!